When you give a personalized gift, you want the recipient to know you took pride in the selection process. There’s no greater way to say, “I took the time” and thank them for years of help or service than with beautiful custom etched corporate gifts and awards.
Corporate awards also increase the visibility of your brand with your logo or company name etched permanently on glassware or giftware. Whether you give it to clients as a thank you or to employees as long service or retirement gifts, the personalized gift of etched glassware is something they’ll appreciate for years to come.
Hour Glass Studio wants to work with you to come up with the perfect corporate award or branded piece, so we have a competitive one time set up charge of $20 and we don’t require a minimum quantity for custom work.
If you’re interested in a ‘greener’ type of personalized gift, Hour Glass Studio has created a unique reclaimed glass award that’s sure to make an extra special long service recognition or retirement gift. Created from thick, reclaimed glass, the award has been hand bevelled and shaped in our kiln so that it is freestanding.
A card will be included with the award to indicate how your company made the choice to go green while honouring the special person who is receiving it. Ask us how we can create an award that fits perfectly within your specifications and budget.
A few of Hour Glass Studio’s corporate customers include:
- Paton & Martin Veterinary Services mugs and stemware
- Prudential PowerPlay Realty coffee mugs
- Hudon Racing Stable logo on stemware and glassware for owner gifting
- Lazy Bar B Simmental cattle brand on glassware for corporate clients
- D.W. Poppy High School logo on annual car show judge’s thank you gifts
- Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society, 2013 Ambassador’s Award on reclaimed glass
- Thunderbird Show Park yearly event awards and corporate gifting
- Milner Downs yearly event awards
- Cariboo Marathon participant prize mugs
- Harness Racing BC Breeders Classic Finalist presentation plates
- Western Great Dane Club of BC year end awards on plates, jars and vases
- B.C. Ranch Cutting Horse Association, glasses for club members
- Peruvian Horse Association of Canada year-end awards and judges’ gifts
Depending on your specific needs, we can suggest glass items to suit your customers and staff.
Art Requirements for Custom Orders
To ensure the highest quality product, please send us your logo in the sharpest resolution (vector) format possible. PDF or .jpg file format works best.
There is a one-time set up fee. If you order more gift items from us, there will be no other extra costs.
How long does it take to receive a custom order?
The turnaround time for a custom order is dependent upon quantity of order and availability of the glass products you’ve requested. We stock the most popular items ordered by our corporate customers, including wine glasses, coffee mugs, vases, and plates, so we are able to get started on your order right away. We pride ourselves on our prompt service, and we’ll provide a timeline to ensure on-time delivery. Because they are shaped in a glass kiln for several hours before they are bevelled and etched, our customized reclaimed glass awards require a lead time of 3 to 7 days.
Show your staff and clients you appreciate them – check out our personal gift baskets of branded glassware.
Take a look at the many different pieces of etched glass available right now by visiting our online store.